The Craft is Niagara Fall’s original craft beer house. We pride ourselves on offering the best craft beer in the area, delicious food, great service and an awesome time!!!
Cataract Development Corp. renovates and relets once inhabitable residential and commercial units in downtown Niagara Falls. Cataract Development has teamed up with other locally owned companies to work to restore the Third Street Entertainment District. In helping to meet the demand for upscale market rate apartments in Niagara Falls, students, young professionals, and area employees have begun to relocate to the downtown area. This has created a stronger market for local commercial businesses in the Third Street Entertainment District. Cataract Development will continue to provide quality upscale housing, while providing a strong presence in the neighborhood to promote growth and stability.
We are a small privately owned company designed to allow people to learn and really appreciate Niagara Falls for the amazing beauty that it is. We intentionally keep our prices affordable because we believe that there are so many great stories about Niagara Falls that really brighten up any family vacation. We would do a disservice to this area to let money deprive families of the richness that this history brings.
As the largest multi-arts center in up-state New York, the NACC is home to more than 75 artists and arts groups: over 60 artist studios, 3 public galleries, and multiple private galleries, three theaters, a radio station, a certified sound stage / movie production facility, the Niagara Falls High School alumni center, and the NACC Artisan Café & Gift Shop.
NACC Artists also provide classes in Music, Painting, Dance, Videography, Animation, Sculpture, and Writing.
The NACC continues to grow as an education center offering adult and children classes to the public. Summer programs for kids offer an array of art, music, dance, and technology classes to area elementary, middle and high school students.
Celebratory and fundraising events, rental space for meetings, small conferences, and parties, enhance the NACC’s community value. The NACC galleries host a diverse range of exhibitions, and our theaters regularly feature a broad variety of musical, theatrical and dance activities. The NFHS Alumni Center is a collection of memorabilia including yearbooks, photos, and documents for all to enjoy.
The NACC is Home in the 180,000 square foot former Niagara Falls High School building centrally located in Niagara Falls, NY
- A grassroots movement saved the building from demolition in 2000
- Designated as a Multi-Arts Center by NYSCA in 2006
- Community anchor in the City of Niagara Falls
The NACC is Home to more than 75 artists and arts groups with studios in former classrooms
- The average rent per room is $201/mo., or $2.75 per square foot
- The dream of having a studio becomes a reality for area artists to incubate their own small business which stimulates the local economy
The NACC is a Home to public spaces for the arts and the community
- Two galleries, two theaters, outdoor venues, a sound stage, winter bocce court and a radio station allow for a mix of visual and performing arts programs, programming and community outreach.
- The NACC hosts each year- African American Arts and Music; Native American Arts and Music; Opera Performances; 12+ Gallery Exhibits; A Full Season of Theater Performances, Radio Shows, Art workshops, Regional History Lectures, Architectural Tours, Gardening Workshops, and Artisan Markets.
The NACC is another Home for children
- After-school and summer programs in art, history, music, gardening and technology are provided for children in the City of Niagara Falls
- Children are safe at the NACC where their talents, and confidence are nurtured and developed
NACC Programming serves thousands
- 600+ artists served
- 1,700+ children served
- 15,400+ audience members attended
- 100,000+ served by tenants, Regional, National and International Audience: Radio, TV & Movie productions, sound recordings, historic restoration, Fine Art, Music, Dance, and Theater performances
Experience the finest leisure setting in Niagara Falls. A unique, quaint & pleasurable spot to relax and enjoy a glass of wine, spirits or beer of your preference! Meet your friends after work for Happy Hour and enjoy our food and drink specials.
USA Niagara Development Corporation, a subsidiary of Empire State Development, supports and promotes economic development initiatives in Niagara Falls by leveraging private investment and encouraging growth and renewal of the tourism industry in the City of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls is one of New York’s–and the world’s–greatest assets and most beautiful natural resources, attracting millions of visitors to New York State to behold the beauty, power and majesty of this natural marvel.
Through the USA Niagara Development Corporation, we are writing a new chapter in the storied history of Niagara Falls. Working with state and local elected officials, civic groups, community leaders and the private sector, we will make the Niagara Region stronger than it has ever been.
The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls combines 116,000 square feet of versatile state-of-the-art indoor meeting and event space with vibrant outdoor activities. Its unique Western New York location, along the dynamic Old Falls Street, USA, offers a myriad of customized convention, meeting and banquet options including the ability to host private outdoor receptions, just footsteps from Niagara Falls State Park and the famed waterfalls themselves. The facility is also just a quick 20-minute drive from Buffalo, NY.