As the largest multi-arts center in up-state New York, the NACC is home to more than 75 artists and arts groups: over 60 artist studios, 3 public galleries, and multiple private galleries, three theaters, a radio station, a certified sound stage / movie production facility, the Niagara Falls High School alumni center, and the NACC Artisan Café & Gift Shop.
NACC Artists also provide classes in Music, Painting, Dance, Videography, Animation, Sculpture, and Writing.
The NACC continues to grow as an education center offering adult and children classes to the public. Summer programs for kids offer an array of art, music, dance, and technology classes to area elementary, middle and high school students.
Celebratory and fundraising events, rental space for meetings, small conferences, and parties, enhance the NACC’s community value. The NACC galleries host a diverse range of exhibitions, and our theaters regularly feature a broad variety of musical, theatrical and dance activities. The NFHS Alumni Center is a collection of memorabilia including yearbooks, photos, and documents for all to enjoy.
The NACC is Home in the 180,000 square foot former Niagara Falls High School building centrally located in Niagara Falls, NY
- A grassroots movement saved the building from demolition in 2000
- Designated as a Multi-Arts Center by NYSCA in 2006
- Community anchor in the City of Niagara Falls
The NACC is Home to more than 75 artists and arts groups with studios in former classrooms
- The average rent per room is $201/mo., or $2.75 per square foot
- The dream of having a studio becomes a reality for area artists to incubate their own small business which stimulates the local economy
The NACC is a Home to public spaces for the arts and the community
- Two galleries, two theaters, outdoor venues, a sound stage, winter bocce court and a radio station allow for a mix of visual and performing arts programs, programming and community outreach.
- The NACC hosts each year- African American Arts and Music; Native American Arts and Music; Opera Performances; 12+ Gallery Exhibits; A Full Season of Theater Performances, Radio Shows, Art workshops, Regional History Lectures, Architectural Tours, Gardening Workshops, and Artisan Markets.
The NACC is another Home for children
- After-school and summer programs in art, history, music, gardening and technology are provided for children in the City of Niagara Falls
- Children are safe at the NACC where their talents, and confidence are nurtured and developed
NACC Programming serves thousands
- 600+ artists served
- 1,700+ children served
- 15,400+ audience members attended
- 100,000+ served by tenants, Regional, National and International Audience: Radio, TV & Movie productions, sound recordings, historic restoration, Fine Art, Music, Dance, and Theater performances
Experience the finest leisure setting in Niagara Falls. A unique, quaint & pleasurable spot to relax and enjoy a glass of wine, spirits or beer of your preference! Meet your friends after work for Happy Hour and enjoy our food and drink specials.
USA Niagara Development Corporation, a subsidiary of Empire State Development, supports and promotes economic development initiatives in Niagara Falls by leveraging private investment and encouraging growth and renewal of the tourism industry in the City of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls is one of New York’s–and the world’s–greatest assets and most beautiful natural resources, attracting millions of visitors to New York State to behold the beauty, power and majesty of this natural marvel.
Through the USA Niagara Development Corporation, we are writing a new chapter in the storied history of Niagara Falls. Working with state and local elected officials, civic groups, community leaders and the private sector, we will make the Niagara Region stronger than it has ever been.
The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls combines 116,000 square feet of versatile state-of-the-art indoor meeting and event space with vibrant outdoor activities. Its unique Western New York location, along the dynamic Old Falls Street, USA, offers a myriad of customized convention, meeting and banquet options including the ability to host private outdoor receptions, just footsteps from Niagara Falls State Park and the famed waterfalls themselves. The facility is also just a quick 20-minute drive from Buffalo, NY.
Full service gift shop and unique souvenirs. Features seasonal outdoor patio and food stand. Take home a special memory from Niagara Falls USA!
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is a full-amenity resort located in picturesque Niagara Falls, New York.
Featuring 604 rooms and suites, our AAA Four-Diamond rated hotel is the region’s premier vacation destination. With ten restaurants, seven shops, more than 2,500 slots, and over 80 table games, live poker, keno, a full-service spa, flexible meeting facilities, rewarding promotions, superstar entertainment, and exciting nightlife, Seneca Niagara is consistently rated as a must-see Niagara Falls casino. From honeymoons to family getaways, your adventure starts here.
At Independent Health, we’re bringing the Redshirt Treatment® to the streets through Reddy Bikeshare!
We’re excited to bring 145 GPS-enabled bikes to the city of Niagara Falls, expanding the popular program that first brought 200 bikes to Buffalo for short-term, shared use in 2016, through our partnership with Shared Mobility, Inc. These bikes are there for your convenience, to help you get healthy and have fun at the same time.
Reddy Bikeshare is just one of the ways we’re working to improve the health and well-being of all Western New Yorkers. In fact, we partner with a lot of other local organizations to offer exciting new ways to help you get healthy.
That includes free outdoor fitness classes at a park near you every summer, health and wellness challenges held twice each year with daily prizes, educational events the whole family can enjoy, and so much more.
By putting our passion into action, we can help change the health of our community. After all, a healthy community is something that everyone can benefit from.
So whether you’re riding a Reddy bike to venture and explore, to fit in a quick workout, or as an alternate means of transportation, you’re helping us lead by example – and we applaud you for that.