The Niagara Arts & Cultural Center
To embrace the cultural heritage of the past, present and future as an awe-inspiring multi-arts center
As the largest multi-arts center in up-state New York, the NACC is home to more than 75 artists and arts groups: over 60 artist studios, 3 public galleries, and multiple private galleries, three theaters, a radio station, a certified sound stage / movie production facility, the Niagara Falls High School alumni center, and the NACC Artisan Café & Gift Shop.
NACC Artists also provide classes in Music, Painting, Dance, Videography, Animation, Sculpture, and Writing.
The NACC continues to grow as an education center offering adult and children classes to the public. Summer programs for kids offer an array of art, music, dance, and technology classes to area elementary, middle and high school students.
Celebratory and fundraising events, rental space for meetings, small conferences, and parties, enhance the NACC’s community value. The NACC galleries host a diverse range of exhibitions, and our theaters regularly feature a broad variety of musical, theatrical and dance activities. The NFHS Alumni Center is a collection of memorabilia including yearbooks, photos, and documents for all to enjoy.
The NACC is Home in the 180,000 square foot former Niagara Falls High School building centrally located in Niagara Falls, NY
- A grassroots movement saved the building from demolition in 2000
- Designated as a Multi-Arts Center by NYSCA in 2006
- Community anchor in the City of Niagara Falls
The NACC is Home to more than 75 artists and arts groups with studios in former classrooms
- The average rent per room is $201/mo., or $2.75 per square foot
- The dream of having a studio becomes a reality for area artists to incubate their own small business which stimulates the local economy
The NACC is a Home to public spaces for the arts and the community
- Two galleries, two theaters, outdoor venues, a sound stage, winter bocce court and a radio station allow for a mix of visual and performing arts programs, programming and community outreach.
- The NACC hosts each year- African American Arts and Music; Native American Arts and Music; Opera Performances; 12+ Gallery Exhibits; A Full Season of Theater Performances, Radio Shows, Art workshops, Regional History Lectures, Architectural Tours, Gardening Workshops, and Artisan Markets.
The NACC is another Home for children
- After-school and summer programs in art, history, music, gardening and technology are provided for children in the City of Niagara Falls
- Children are safe at the NACC where their talents, and confidence are nurtured and developed
NACC Programming serves thousands
- 600+ artists served
- 1,700+ children served
- 15,400+ audience members attended
- 100,000+ served by tenants, Regional, National and International Audience: Radio, TV & Movie productions, sound recordings, historic restoration, Fine Art, Music, Dance, and Theater performances