Old Falls Street USA hosts an annual one-day Oktoberfest event on Saturday, Sept. 28, from 1 to 8 p.m. This traditional outdoor festival features German food, beer and music by the German American Musicians Association Inc.
This year – You can keep the OOOM PAH going throughout the weekend as several members of the Downtown Niagara Falls Business Association are hosting special Oktoberfest activities complimenting Old Falls Street’s German Festival. All of the following locations are within walking distance of Old Falls Street.
STAY THE NIGHT – At participating hotels offering special Oktoberfest rates on Sept. 28 (see below).
BEFORE OLD FALLS STREET’S EVENT
* Power City Eatery – German Beer, Breakfast & Lunch Specials (Sept. 28-29)
DURING OLD FALLS STREET’S EVENT
AFTER OLD FALLS STREET’S EVENT (Sept. 28, After 8 p.m.), stop by the following for additional German-themed entertainment:
* Anchor Bar – Niagara Falls, USA – German Wings & Beer
* Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls USA – German Food Specials and Full Bar (Sept. 27-29)
* The Craft Kitchen and Bar – Full Array of German & Autumnal Beers; Sunday afternoon football games on Sept. 29
* The Giacomo, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member – Happy Hour Bar Pricing all evening long
* Hyatt Place Niagara Falls – German Food Specials and Full Bar
* TGI Fridays – Patio Party with German Music, Beer & Food
* Wine On Third – German Wine & Food Specials
STAY THE NIGHT at these hotels offering special “Oktoberfest Packages,” on Sept. 28:
For more information, visit www.DNFBA.org